ASSOCIATION FOR RESEARCHERS
IN PSYCHOLOGY AND HEALTH
The ARPH organizes an annual conference. Each year, the conference is hosted by a different research group that is represented in the ARPH. The conference program includes keynote lectures from leading national and international researchers in the area of health psychology, oral and poster presentation sessions, e-health demonstrations, a PhD activity, and a roundtable discussion.
Past conferences were held in Egmond aan Zee (2019), Tilburg (2018), Leiden (2017), Maastricht (2016), Gent (2015), Groningen (2014), Enschede (2013) and Lunteren (2012).
BECOME A MEMBER
- Receive the digital ARPH newsletter three times a year with information about PhD defenses, symposia, conferences, lectures, new positions, awards and grants.
- Receive a discount on your participation at the annual ARPH conference.
- Can participate in PhD events.
- Have the possibility to obtain financial support for organizing your symposium or workshop.
- Are up to date on new job vacancies in the field of Health Psychology in the Netherlands and Belgium and also being able to share your job vacancies with the people in the APRH network.
- Are up to date informed on relevant symposia and workshops.
- Have the opportunity to receive an ARPH award for your research output
Nynke van der Laan
University of Groningen
University of Twente
Henriëtte van Middendorp
Sophie van Rongen
University of Amsterdam
available from 10:00 – 19:00
Address 3212 River Rd, Frankfort, MI, 49635